There are still lots of great programs happening this summer, including cardio drumming, a Boonshoft Museum exhibit, book clubs, graffiti art, outdoor movies and much more. Be sure to check out our calendar so you don’t miss a thing! You do not have to be registered for the summer reading program to attend these events. And, all of our programs are provided at no cost to you! Support for these programs is provided by the Friends of the Library and The Troy Foundation.
- Adult Summer Reading Challenge brochure
- Teen Summer Reading Challenge brochure
- Children's Summer Reading Challenge brochure
- Pleasant Hill library's Summer Reading Challenge brochure
- Bookmobile Summer Schedule.
Click on the graphic for reading challenge information, or call the Troy library at 937-3390502, the Pleasant Hill library can be reached at 937-676-2731.