Activity bags are available at all locations this week (They are available at the times listed below while they last - FCFS):
• At the Troy Rec and the Lincoln Community Center during the summer lunch programs.
• At the Troy-Miami County Public Library from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Monday, July 20
• At the Pleasant Hill Library from 11-4 p.m. on Monday, July 20
- Enjoy a warm sunny day and fly a kite!
- Get Moving on an obstacle course! - Give the Obstacle Course at the library a try and then use chalk to make one of your own at home.
- Explore the sky. Whether you are camping, or in your own back yard, take a few minutes to enjoy the stars!
- Get Creative. Use the instructions and materials provide to make spin art! Also learn how to make yummy homeade ice cream.Tune in to Fb Friday at 11 a.m. for a tutorial from the Troy Rec.
Need more copies of activities? Print your packet below.
Week #1 information is here.
Week #2 information is here.
Week #3 information is here.
Week #4 information is here.
Week #5 information is here.
Week #6 information is here.
Week #7 Information is here.