The Oakes-Beitman branch is located in the heart of Pleasant Hill offering study and meeting space, computers, copy machines, programming for all ages, and more. Print, digital and audiovisual materials are available, along with nontraditional items like cake pans and puzzles.
For a schedule of events and programs, click HERE.
The DIY Center is a makerspace available to patrons during the library's open hours. Tools available:
- Cricut machine--design and personalize almost anything.
- Button makers--make buttons for any event.
- 3D printer--create physical objects from a three-dimensional digital model using websites like Thingiverse.
- Sublimation--transfer artwork to fabric, metal, or other substrates using our sublimation printer and heat press. All you need is white or light-colored fabric that is at least 50% polyester (or other materials) and your designs on a flash drive
- Sewing Machine--sew fabric and materials together
DIY Prices are as follows:
- 10 cents per gram for the 3D printer (plus tax)
- 15 cents per button (plus tax)
- $1 per heat transfer (sublimation) (plus tax)
- $3 for vinyl (Cricut) for 12x12 (plus tax)
Wireless Printing is available at the library. Learn more HERE.
For more information about the Oakes-Beitman Memorial Library, call 937-676-2731 or email Branch Manager Angie Hellman.
Hours:Monday, Thursday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
The Library is located at 12 N. Main St., Pleasant Hill, Ohio 45359.